CBD Oil Benefits List
What are the benefits of CBD oil?
Becky Spencer-Davies, 09/01/2019
There are many benefits of CBD oil. From helping with mental issues such as anxiety and stress, to relieving symptoms of cancer, epilepsy and Parkinson’s.
CBD comes in a number of different forms. You can have an oil, a vape juice, cream, gummies and more. Depending on how you take it will just change how quickly it enters your system. Vaping CBD is probably the fastest way to get relief from CBD, however it is a personal choice for how people decide to take their CBD.
CBD has been used for thousands of years but has more recently made its way into the mainstream with more people reaping the benefits of it.
Here are 11 of the many benefits of CBD oil in a quick to read list.
1. CANCER – CBD can alleviate symptoms of cancer and has even been found to slow growth of cells
2. PAIN – A study found that it can be used as effective pain relief in sciatic nerve pain and inflammation
3. ANXIETY AND DEPRESSION – CBD has been known to reduce anxiety and depression you can read more about CBD for anxiety and depression here.
4. EPILEPSY – Anti seizure properties make CBD oil a choice for people with epilepsy
5. SLEEP DISORDERS – CBD has been said to help with insomnia and sleep apnea
6. ACNE – CBD may be a safe and efficient remedy for treating acne. It acts on receptors that help to reduce inflammation
7. BLOOD PRESSURE – CBD has been said to have the ability to lower blood pressure
8. PARKINSON’S – Can reduce symptoms of Parkinson’s
9. SMOKING AND ADDICTION – Vaping CBD has been found to help people to quit smoking
10. INFLAMMATION – CBD may ease inflammation in the pancreas caused by type 1 diabetes
11. ALZHEIMER’S- CBD could help those in the early stages of the illness keep the ability to recognise faces
Should I try CBD?
CBD oil is a fast growing industry with more and more people recognising the benefits that it offers to them for various ailments.
CBD products are completely legal, even though they come from the cannabis plant. They are legal as they do not contain any THC, which is the psychoactive part of the plant. You can buy CBD products on our website. Or if you need to chat more about whether CBD could help you then stop by one of our stores where our fully trained staff will be able to help you choose a product that is right for you.